Guide to Vacationing Siesta Key with Pets
Tropical Breeze is happy to offer guests the option of vacation rentals that welcome pets. Pet friendly rentals are just one more amenity we offer to keep the whole family happy during your tropical vacation.
The Vacation of a Dog’s Lifetime
There are a number of Siesta Key area doggie daycare providers if you want to explore some of the area attractions that are less interesting for furry friends. Siesta Key is a really friendly place to visit with your dog, with a number of restaurants on the island that happily allow dogs.
Tropical Breeze Pet Policy
What follows is our pet policy. Please review carefully to ensure the best stay for you and your pets. You can also view our rental terms and conditions for other policies.
Pets are allowed under certain conditions. Fees are associated. 2 pets max. Weight limit of 50 lbs max. No Dangerous Breeds/Dogs. Owners are responsible for any damage or excess cleaning that occurs due to the pet.
“Bodily injury”, “property damage”, or medical expenses for which any insured may be held liable arising from or in any way connected with any “dangerous dog” owned or under the control of any:
- Insured; or
- Any tenant residing on the insured premises; or
- Any guests/visitors on the insured premises.
“Dangerous dog” means:
- Any purebred or crossbred dog comprised of any of the following breeds:
- Pit Bull-type,
- German Shepherd,
- Husky-type (including Siberian breeds),
- Doberman Pinscher,
- Chow Chow,
- Any Wolf-dog hybrid, or
- Any other dog that has been known to have bitten anyone where the injury required medical attention, or where any insured or any tenant, guest or visitor of the insured knew that a dog was potentially dangerous.
When you stay at Tropical Breeze, we’ll help you plan the best beach vacation. We look forward to meeting your whole family!